A. General Information
(1) We are pleased about your interest in our company and would like you to feel safe when visiting our Website regarding the protection of your personal data.
(2) brandtrax.io is a service of:
Kirschstein + Neuser GbR
Pfuelstrasse 5 | Aufgang VI
(3) The person responsible for processing your data when visiting brandtrax.io (hereinafter: website) is Kirchstein + Neuser GbR, Pfuelstrasse 5 | Aufgang VI, 10997 Berlin (hereinafter: "brandtrax", "we", "us"). You will find further information on the responsible person in the imprint.
(4) brandtrax takes the protection of your personal information very seriously. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour. When you visit our website, we process personal data in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. This data is not published by us or passed on to third parties without authorisation.
(6) This online service is not intended for children under the age of 16.
B. Data processing when visiting our website
I. What personal data do we collect from you?
(1) If you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide information, we only process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Sec. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"))
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- contents of the request (concrete page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- websites from which the request comes
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) The data will be stored for a period of 7 days and then automatically deleted.
(3) We also use so-called cookies and tracking tools for our website. The exact procedures involved and how your data is used for this purpose are explained in more detail in the following sections.
(1) We use so-called cookies on our website on the basis of Art. 6 Sec. 1 lit. f GDPR in order to optimise them. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
(2) On our website we use so-called session cookies, which store data for technical session control in the memory of your browser. These data are not personal and are usually deleted when you close your browser at the latest. For some functions of our website, cookies are used which are also valid beyond the browser session. In exceptional cases, personal data can also be stored in cookies. However, we will draw your attention to this separately and ask for your consent.
(3) You can also use our website without cookies. To do this, you can generally block cookies in your browser settings or provide them with a prompt. In this case, however, you may not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent.
III. Google Analytics
(1) Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on our website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the provider to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the provider with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(3) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(5) Our website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are shortened for further processing, which excludes the possibility of personal references. As far as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data deleted immediately.
Overview of data protection:
http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, sowie die Datenschutzerklärung:
IV. Google Tag Manager
(1) With the Google Tag Manager, marketers can manage website tags through a single interface. However, the Tag Manager itself, which uses the tags, works without cookies and does not collect any personally identifiable information. The Tag Manager only triggers other tags that may themselves collect data. For details of these third parties, please refer to this privacy statement. However, Google Tag Manager does not use this information. If you have set cookies to be disabled or otherwise enabled cookies, this will be applied to all tracking tags used with Google Tag Manager, so the tool will not change your cookie settings.
(2) Google may ask you for permission to share some product information (such as your account information) with other Google products to enable certain features, such as simplifying the addition of new conversion tracking tags for AdWords. In addition, Google's developers review product usage information from time to time to further improve the product. However, Google will never share this type of information with other Google products without your consent.
V. LinkedIn Analytics und LinkedIn Ads
(1) We use the conversion tracking technology and retargeting feature of LinkedIn Corporation on our website.
(2) This technology allows visitors to this site to view personalized advertisements on LinkedIn. It also provides the ability to create anonymous reports on ad performance and website interaction information. For this purpose, the LinkedIn Insight tag is integrated into this website, which establishes a connection to the LinkedIn server if you visit this website and are logged into your LinkedIn account at the same time.
VI. Facebook Pixel, Custom Audience und Facebook Remarketing
(1) Due to our legitimate interests (Art. 6 Sec. 1 lit. f GDPR) in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online service, the so-called "Facebook pixel" of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA or, if you are resident in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"), is used within our online service for these purposes.
(2) With the help of the Facebook pixel, Facebook is able on the one hand to determine the visitors of our offer as a target group for the presentation of ads, so-called "Facebook ads". Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to show the Facebook ads we place only to Facebook users for whom it might be relevant.
(3) For more information about the Facebook cookie, visit https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/.
VII. Google Fonts
(1) Google Fonts (http://www.google.com/webfonts/) are used to visually improve the presentation of various information on this website. The web fonts are transferred to the browser's cache when the page is accessed so that they can be used for display. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or prevents access, the text is displayed in a standard font.
(2) Data transmitted in connection with the page view will be sent to resource-specific domains such as fonts.googleapis.com or fonts.gstatic.com. They will not be associated with data that may be collected or used in connection with the parallel use of authenticated Google services such as Gmail.
(3) You can set your browser so that the fonts are not loaded from the Google servers (e.g. by installing add-ons such as NoScript or Ghostery for Firefox). If your browser does not support Google Fonts or if you block access to the Google servers, the text will be displayed in the system's default font.
VIII. Links to websites of other providers
Our website may contain links to other websites. We would like to point out that this data protection declaration applies exclusively to the provider's website. We have no influence on it and do not check that other providers comply with the applicable data protection regulations.
C. Data processing when you register on our website
I. What data we collect
(1) If you register for our service, we collect the following personal data or categories of personal data exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the contract:
a) the e-mail address of the contracting party
b) the name of the contracting party
c) Invoice data of the contracting party.
(2) The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Sec. 1 lit. b GDPR.
II. Transfer to third party
The data will not be transferred to third parties.
D. Data processing when contacting us
I. What data we collect
(1) If you contact us by e-mail or via our contact form, the data provided by you will be stored by us in order to process your enquiry. We will delete the data in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(2) The legal basis for this data processing by e-mail or via the online contact form is Art. 6 Sec. 1 lit. a GDPR. You can withdraw this consent at any time with effect for the future. The lawfulness of the processing of your data until withdrawal remains unaffected.
(3) Please use the information in Section F to exercise your right of revocation. Please make sure that we can uniquely identify you.
II. Transfer to third party
The data will not be transferred to third parties.
E. Your rights
I. Right to withdrawal and right to object
(1) If you have consented to data processing by us by means of a corresponding declaration (Art. 6 Sec. 1 lit. a GDPR), you may withdraw your consent at any time for the future. The legality of the data processing, which has taken place on the basis of the consent, is not affected by the withdrawal. If a withdrawal is made before the start of the event, we cannot guarantee that your participation will be carried out properly.
(2) Insofar as data processing by us is based on the legal basis of Art. 6 Sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, the participant has the right to object to data processing by us at any time. We will then cease processing your data unless we can prove - in accordance with the statutory provisions - that there are compelling grounds for further processing worthy of protection which outweigh your rights.
II. Further data subject rights
You have the right beyond the rights mentioned in this document:
a) to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
b) in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
c) demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
d) to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
e) in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person; and
f) complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our registered office.
F. How to assert your rights
Please use the information in section G to assert your rights. Please make sure that we can uniquely identify you.
G. How to contact us
H. Data security
brandtrax uses technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data against misuse, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are state of the art.